Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Mouthwash Swing Short Strategy Now All In

I was filled today on my last scale-in for the current Short signal based on the Mouthwash Market Breadth Indicator. Psychologically, it has been hard sticking to my pre-defined scale-in levels in the face of a raging bull market. However, as the chart and performance report below show- the indicator rarely gets beyond its present levels without at least a pullback of a day or two.

My gut says I will be stopped out before the pullback. But with the system track record, I trade the signals without hesitation, and let the market do what ever it’s going to do. As the performance report shows this has been a consistent strategy over several years (both long and short).

Anyways, I’m now all in with a calculated risk, my OCO GTC exit orders are in, and my trade is at the mercy of the Randomness God.

Good Trading,
kw

Click Chart for Full Size

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

0 comments: